Our intuitive interface and seamless compatibility with Business Online Banking make Mobile Business Banking the clear choice for effectively managing your business finances on the go.
Mobile Business Banking Lets You:
- View account balances
- Review transaction history
- View check images
- Transfer money
- Make approvals (ACH, Positive Pay, transfers, loans, bill payments)
- Remotely deposit checks
- Originate payments (BillPay, loans)
- Duplicate ACH transfer detection
- Activate real-time alerts
- Use built-in smartphone identity technologies such as fingerprint and facial recognition
Cash Management at Your Fingertips
Security You Know and Trust
Mobile Business Banking from Bath Savings encompasses the same safe authentication process you already use for Business Online Banking. Enter your same password and access ID to log in, or use your smartphone’s built-in security features such as fingerprint or facial recognition.
Authorized users can check balances, review recent transactions and view check images with just a few taps.
It isn’t always possible to go back to your workplace and make approvals on waiting transactions. With Mobile Business Banking from Bath Savings, you won’t have to.
- Approve transfers between accounts
- Approve loan payments or advances
- Make positive pay approvals
- Approve BillPay transactions
Use the camera on your smartphone to deposit funds into your account anytime, from nearly anywhere, without needing to make a trip to a branch or ATM.
With real-time alerts you’ll know when important transactions are ready for approval or when items need your attention. Set up and manage your alerts with a few taps of your finger.
Conveniently issue payments to the vendors that you have set up in Business Online Banking BillPay. Or scan your payment history to confirm that a payment has already been made.
Initiate an account-to-account transfer and put the funds where you need them to keep your business moving.
RequirementsMobile Business Banking users must:
- Have a business account, loan, or line of credit with Bath Savings.
- Be enrolled for Business Online Banking.
- Be authorized to approve transactions, make deposits and/or transfer funds. These permissions are managed using a computer to access your Business Online individual user settings.
- Have an internet-enabled Apple® or Android® mobile phone. Message and data rates from your carrier may apply.
Get Started with Mobile Business Banking from Bath Savings Today!
If you already have a Bath Savings Business Online Banking account, just download the app. If you're just getting started, review our Mobile Business Banking Frequently Asked Questions or call us at 800-447-4559 for more information.
Mobile Business App
Download our new Mobile Business App on your smartphone.
Apple is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Android is a trademark of Google Inc. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.