We offer a range of innovative products to help you take advantage of the best rates available at any given time:
- No Penalty CD - Get the guaranteed rate you want with the flexibility you need. No penalty1 for early withdrawals made after the first seven days.
- Opportunity CD - Convert to a higher interest rate one time2 during the CD's term. Earn more without changing the original maturity date.
- Laddered CD - Achieve a higher total rate of return and maintain liquidity.
Some of today's best CD rates:
Deposit at least $500 to open these accounts, unless otherwise indicated. You must maintain a minimum balance of $1 (unless otherwise noted) in the account each day to obtain the annual percentage yield (APY). There may be penalties for early withdrawal. Fees may reduce earnings.
|Limited Time Offer|
|1 Year CD / IRA||15 Month Opportunity CD / IRA||30 Month Opportunity CD / IRA||54 Month Opportunity CD / IRA||The Nine Month No-Penalty CD|
|A special certificate of deposit that gives you the option to convert to a higher rate once during the term.|
Deposit rates effective: November 24, 2023
- You must deposit at least $500.00 to open this account. A penalty of seven (7) days interest is assessed on all accounts closed prior to seven (7) days. No penalty is assessed on accounts closed after seven (7) days. After the first seven (7) days, at any time during the remaining term of the CD, two (2) partial withdrawals are permitted without penalty and without closing the account.
- You must deposit at least $500.00 to open this account. The interest rate and annual percentage yield may change as follows: you may opt to change the interest rate and resulting annual percentage yield on this account one time during the term of your certificate by notifying us in writing that you would like to change your rate. We will change your rate to the rate and annual percentage yield then being offered on the same term certificate on the day we receive your written request. You will have this opportunity to change your rate once each time your certificate matures and renews.
- One-time rate change request effective for the rate and APY being offered for the same term CD as of the day we receive your requirea request for change. A penalty will be imposed for early withdrawal. Fees could reduce earnings on the account. Rates are subject to change. Annual Percentage Yield (APY) is accurate as of 5/30/2023. $500 minimum deposit to open.